What Academic Developement has to offer:
Tutorials are conducted in individualised teaching and learning in accordance with the Victorian curriculum and very interactive. Students are not left to complete work sheets on their own, instead, the academic work is presented, discussed and students then prepare verbal and written school-specific exercises to their tutor.
* Academic Excellence & Preparation for scholarship and entrance exams for independent/private primary and secondary schools; entrance to Melbourne High, MacRoberton’s Girls High and other selective government schools.
* UMAT and LSAT examinations coaching and preparation.
* VCE and International Baccalaureate preparation and support.: small tutorial groups & workshop revision tutorials that imitate the examination conditions.
* Accelerated primary and secondary school programs for gifted/advanced learners.
* Regular tutorials are in small groups of 5 or less with qualified tutors and excellent results. Workshop group size varies due to purpose of workshop.
Web site: www.academictutes.com.au
Tel : 9079 8612
Mobile : 0421 414 264